As Media Executive, client campaigns will be your main focus! Ensuring the smooth planning and researching of online and offline media campaigns is vital within this role, and this will be achieved through building strong relationships with media owners and successfully utilizing media research tools. You will be also regularly producing media schedules and invoicing media campaigns. If you are looking to gain responsibility and develop in your career, then this is the perfect role for you!
The Media Executive works as part of the Media Team in a general operations role which traverses both the planning and buying disciplines for client accounts, and has primary responsibility for the day-to-day media administrative functions.
Product, Planning, and Pitching
• To know the basics of media planning & buying in addition to using basic tools & relevant software
• Input media plans schedules
• Update Client plans on Excel
• Amend media schedules under supervision of Media Supervisor
• Software monitoring & media evaluation studies ( Readership, print, radio, digital, social media, listenership,etc)
• Preparing the monthly competitive reports for the clients
• Maintain records - client data, media opportunities presented, rate cards, TV grids
• Monitor & prepare material specification lists for production
• Monitoring & ensuring booking instructions are dispatched
• Daily monitoring and reporting of advertising in different media
• Monitor & prepare material for dispatch
• Be proficient at Excel and PowerPoint
o Able to use basic formulas in Excel
o Able to add features and designs to PowerPoint presentations
• Assist in basic print, outdoor, radio plan
• Perform other operational and coordination elements that the team may require
• Engage with the company and contribute with ideas on company and client level
• Assist in new big pitches of the agency.
• Exposure, assistance, and contribution to Digital Media planning
• Should coordinate with the necessary departments to ensure the job is fully documented and done
• Willing to commit to the company on a long term basis.
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS:
Proficiency in English is required (Arabic is a plus)
Proficient in using archiving software and MS Office
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Good problem solving skills
High level of accuracy
Excellent time management
High level of alertness and ability to work under pressure
Dynamic with excellent Internal staff service orientation
Bachelor’s degree is a must in the field of media, marketing or mass communication. Minimum 2 years of media and marketing experience in the
What We're Looking For:
To be considered for this role of Media Executive, we're looking for someone with a positive, can do attitude, a passion and hunger to learn new skills and develop as well as always being up for a challenge! You'll have at least one years' experience at a media agency, have experience of managing campaigns across multiple platforms and experience of briefing media owners. A keen interest in date and analytics as well as digital experience will give you a good advantage!
Strong communication skills both verbal and written, sound IT skills as well as being highly organised will stand you in good stead.Others: Gender : Female
Candidates location : Qatar